Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FOOD.

We love good food around here...so I am going to be incorporating a little more food posts.  My Friday night was filled with great local SD food...

I ventured into Little Italy and hit up Mona Lisa's.  I got a smoked turkey sammie on a Solunto roll with smoked mozzarella.  The turkey was fresh and the cheese so tasty....but the Solunto roll is really what takes the cake.  My total was $6.75 and worth every penny..

 

Go get yourself on at 2061 India St, San Diego, CA 92101-1721... monalisalittleitaly.com


My man was craving some pho...so he hit up Pho Cao Dao on El Cajon Blvd.... He said it was amazing...I don't eat beef but I did try ad shrimp and it was mighty tasty...  He got a shitload of food for about $11..
 


Go get ya pho on.... 5223 El Cajon Blvd San Diego, CA 92115 (619) 326-1420

No comments:

Post a Comment